Okay, I got some news for you guys.
First off, I'm sorry that I haven't updated Shadowed Lights as much as I had hoped, but I'm trying to catch up in order to get chapter one done so I could move on to chapter two. I have chapter one all sketched up and scanned in ready to be done.
I got done with Page 19 of Infected Hearts. It's been coming along quite nicely. However, I'm uploading the next page tomorrow rather than on Friday because I'm going away for the weekend. I'm leaving Friday and I won't be back until Monday around noon. Maybe I can get a page done on Shadowed Lights soon so I would upload it along with the next page of Infected Hearts to keep you guys occupied.
Lastly, I have big news...CRAWLING IN THE DARK IS COMING BACK!!!
You heard right! Crawling In The Dark will be coming back!
The sad thing about it is...I'm starting over from scratch.
I know what you're thinking. I really do. You're probably asking, "What!? Why are you starting over? We want to see how this ends! Continue it!" Really, as much as I would love to continue it, I just don't see the point in continuing it. Here's a list of reasons why:
1) I first made the comic when I was 14 back when I still learning how to draw.
2) There are many plot holes in the comic.
3) The storyline was getting too close to the original Grim Tales storyline.
4) Said storyline was making no sense at all.
5)Too many characters added in.
6) Some characters have little to no screen time as promised.
7) Too much text!
8) Grammar errors
9) Getting character anatomies messed up.
10) I have a new art style and have gotten better. The comic would look too weird if I were to continue it.
There. Ten good reasons why I can't continue the original.
Rather, I'm revamping it. I'm planning on having better designs for the characters as well as a better, original storyline. I already sketched up some concept art that I'm hoping to upload for everyone to see. Maybe before or after I leave for the weekend, but there's a good chance where it might be after.
On a related note, my good friend
will be my co-writer for the story. She owes me a favor after all I've done for her, after all.
With all that said, look forward to Crawling In The Dark returning. Bigger and better than ever!